SynCo’s multi-purpose GMP facilities offer manufacturing capabilities for microbial based biopharmaceuticals for worldwide supply according to the highest quality standards. As one of approximately ten to fifteen biopharmaceutical CMOs in the world with both clinical and commercial manufacturing experience our clients benefit in having lower risk manufacturing and overall costs in moving their product from ‘bench to market’. Our Live Microbial Product clients also benefit from our ‘one stop shop’ service offering, providing program flexibility, reduction in time and an overall reduction of costs.
The GMP microbial facilities for the production of clinical phase and marketed Live Microbial Products at SynCo include:
- 20L glass fermenter with associated downstream processing stream
- 270L stainless steel fermenter with associated downstream processing stream
- 250L single use bioreactor (SUB) with associated downstream processing stream
- 1500L stainless steel fermenter with several separate downstream processing suites
- Several Wave bioreactors (20L and 200L) for use in the production of a range of products, all with associated downstream processing stream
SynCo continuously expands its expertise and capabilities and adds novel production technologies to its manufacturing offering.